The whole Black Lives Matter movement is founded on so many lies it is pathetic. Recent events in Charlotte, North Caroline show this to be evident.
Their narrative? Keith Scott was shot by cops during a traffic stop. Keith was holding a book in his hand and was unarmed.
The truth: Keith had a police record. The cops were looking for someone who committed a robbery. Keith got out of his car holding a gun in his hand and would not drop it when the Police Officer asked him to. The Police Officer then fired in self-defense. The Police Officer was black.
Now, the city of Charlotte has been besieged by riots for the last couple of evenings. A bit more truth from Zero Hedge:
Who Is Behind The Riots? Charlotte Police Says 70% Of Arrested Protesters Had Out Of State IDs
Confirming what many had suspected when viewing the sudden and intense collapse into anrchy that occurred in Charlotte this week, Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN's Erin Burnett:
"This is not Charlotte that's out here. These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protesters, these are criminals."
"We've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."
As shocking as this statement is, it should not be a total surprise. 18 months ago, as the riots flared in Ferguson, there was one man pulling the strings of this 'domestic false flag'... George Soros. In an apparent effort to "keep the media’s attention on the city and to widen the scope of the incident to focus on interrelated causes — not just the overpolicing and racial discrimination narratives that were highlighted by the news media in August," liberal billionaire George Soros donated $33million to social justice organizations which helped turn events in Ferguson from a local protest into a national flashpoint.
More on Soros' philanthropy at The Gateway Pundit:
Leaked George Soros Memo: $650,000 to Black Lives Matter – Here’s a Partial List
On Saturday the mysterious DC Leaks website posted hacked documents from George Soros’s Open Society.
The documents included information on operations in Latin America, Eurasia, Asia, the US, Europe and the World Bank.
One document revealed Soros paid $650,000 to the Black Lives Matter domestic terrorist movement.
His sociopathy was evident even in childhood - here is a transcript of an interview he did with Steve Croft at 60 minutes on December 20, 1998:
- KROFT: You're a Hungarian Jew…
- Mr. SOROS: Mm-hmm.
- KROFT: …who escaped the Holocaust…
- Mr. SOROS: Mm-hmm.
- KROFT: …by–by posing as a Christian.
- Mr. SOROS: Right.
- KROFT: And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.
- Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.
- KROFT: In what way?
- Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.
- KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.
- Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.
- KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.
- Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.
- KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?
- Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.
- KROFT: No feeling of guilt?
- Mr. SOROS: No.
- KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?
- Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets–that if I weren't there–of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.
And this is the man who is funding all Progressives, funding Hillary and funding all of the Social Justice Warriors, all of Black Lives Matter. This is not justice - these poor deluded fools rioting in the streets have been bought and paid for by the sickest of the 0.01% that anyone can imagine.